Reconnect outdoors, refresh and revitalise in Howth, the Capital of Adventure
We provide outdoor adventure experiences and special events on the Howth Peninsula in Dublin. Outdoor adventures are the safest and best way to reconnect with colleagues. Our walking, hiking and electric bike tours are operating and all recommended Covid guidelines are tried and tested. Our outdoor adventures will keep you safe and sound. Experienced and trusted with businesses, incentive groups and tour operators, we create unforgettable experiences combining the perfect adventure on land or sea with top class food and beverages. Shared and cherished authentic lifetime memories are imprinted on our clients along with strong feelings of belonging. We take exceptional personal care of every client....and they notice. Only 30 minutes from the City Centre or Airport and within the Dublin Bay UNESCO biosphere.
The Secret Garden
Explore the celebrated Howth Cliff Path with alternating views of Howth Harbour, Ireland’s Eye and Lambay Island, even the Rockabill Lighhouse and the Mountains of Mourne on a clear day. Follow the trails to the great Baily Lighthouse, Dalkey Island and the Wicklow mountains, getting close to Doldrum Bay, the Needles and the old Jameson and Guinness’s summer playground. Immerse yourself in the nature of this UNESCO Biosphere, the busy familiar home of remarkable seabirds, porpoises, seals, sea otters and Ireland’s only native lizards.
Savour a pause in a very private and unique ‘Secret Garden’. This precious oasis has been home to an old Howth family for over 500 years whose ancestors were Howth people of soil and salt, living at Kitestown Cottage for centuries. Their home was the loneliest outpost of the old Kitestown townland, only accessible across the moors on a rocky trail. As times and values have changed they are preserving the wild freedom and gentle friendship with nature of an older Ireland and want to share it with you.
On our guided hikes, electric bike tours and water experiences, we share access to the intimate, local and exclusive coastal community of Howth, its exquisite nature and history.
- We offer more adventurous hikes of the iconic cliffs, hillsides and woodlands and cultured walks exploring the harbour and village.
- Our Panoramic Electric Bike Tours take you to the most spectacular views in Ireland without getting you out of breath.
- Exclusive on the water experiences, sailing, Ireland's Eye boat trips and tours are enjoyed on their own or combined with hikes, walks and electric bikes tours.
Time in nature together deepens relationships, increases attention span and inspires creative problem solving. Reboot your business and your teams as individuals and groups. Create a specialised experience to broaden, energize and inspire with simultaneous lightness and depth.
Howth's famous hospitality guarantees the most satisfying and delicious options for picnics, refreshments, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Blend the perfect Entree or Apres, A la carte or Al fresco to set you off on the right foot, keep you going en route, or wrap it up in the warm glow of shared celebration.
2.5 hour Howth Hill Experience
is perfect for most groups with reasonable fitness
1.5 Hour Howth Cliff Path and Harbour Tour
- Travel through time with our expert local guides while being given Howth’s amazing history surrounded by beautiful marine wildlife
- Come with us off the beaten track to secret trails where you will be rewarded with the most breathtaking views in Ireland
- All will be revealed on the day!
- Some of the not so secret famous landmarks we will encounter include Howth Castle, Martello Towers, Aideen's Grave & the Baily Lighthouse
- Awaken your senses to the fragrances, sights and sounds of this delightful peninsula
is a breath of fresh air scenic cliff path walk with a nature and cultural focus.
4.5 hour Howth Safari Experience
- Visit Howth Harbour and be immersed in local life reliving the great tales of history.
- Take in the world famous breathtaking views on the cliff path.
- This is a journey through time in one of the most significant ports of Ireland which has played its role in both Irish and European history.
- This experience leaves our guests feeling like locals, in a home away from home.
is for the adventurous teams who will hike through the diverse and magical habitats of Howth
2.5 hour Panoramic Electric Bike Tour
- Explore a range of habitats from Irish woodlands and famous heathlands to epic cliffs and coastal views
- This is the most exciting and refreshing hike close to Dublin city
- Escape the stress of work and city, awaken the senses, reconnect with nature
- When the tides allow, come rockhopping and explore the caves
2-3 hour Howth on the Water Experience
- Cycle to the most breath taking views in Ireland without getting out of breath. Our e-bikes are great fun, easy, safe and trusty on the tarmac or the trails. We mix the insider tracks and tales of this truly amazing peninsula on a 2.5 hour tour while taking you to unrivalled panoramic views away from the crowds surrounded by nature and beauty.
- Get a taste of sailing with qualified instructors in a fun, safe and exhilarating experience aboard a fleet of J80 Sportsboats or RIBs at Howth Yacht Club.
- First class sailing tuition and sail around Ireland's Eye
- Have a fun race and mini regatta before returning on land to the world class hospitality facilities
- Wine and dine into the evening